Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 9, 2011

On September 26th, JYJ‘s Junsu made a surprise appearance on MBC Game‘s ‘@Play‘, and played a game of Starcraft with gagman Kim Hyung In. The star’s already known for his exceptional gaming skills, so fans weren’t surprised to see him come away with a final win after a 1:1 battle. The studio followed up by calling him on the phone for an interview. Junsu stated, “This is JYJ’s Junsu. I’m actually quite shy greeting you like this.” After talking a bit about his match with Kim Hyung In, he stated, “It’s an honor to be able to play with him. I’m a big fan of ‘@Play’ and enjoy watching the show because I’m also friends with MC Seo Kyung Jong. I realized what pro gamers go through because I tried to relax and just have fun but I was more nervous than I thought, making mistakes I didn’t think I would.” Source + Photos: Mydaily via Naver


On September 26th, Himart‘ released their newest CF featuring actor Yoon Sang Hyun and T-ara, who perform a fun dance together.
The CF is a parody of Nam Jin‘s “With You“, and the stars dress up in flashy gold outfits to match the retro sound of their song.
Filming for the CF was said to have taken longer than expected because the lightbulbs for the backdrop lights required frequent changing.  Still, they finished the filming right till the end with bright smiles, leading the staff with positive energy.
Source + Photos: Seoul NTN via Naver

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến