Thứ Năm, 1 tháng 9, 2011

Phou Monypouv Successful Star

Miss Phou Monypouv master of ceremonies for CTN TVPhou Monypouv, 23, is either a master of ceremonies or a producer of Khmer Achievement program for the CTN TV. Many audiences support her because she is a eloquent lady. Slim and long hair, Monypouv gives an interview as following:
> How do you become a star?
Yes! I become a star because I applied for the Freshies program in 2002 at the CTN and then I am the first lady of smiling.

> Why and when do you step in art?
I have been an actress since 2004. I love art from my childhood. When I see stars on TV I concentrate and I spend long time on watching.

> What productions have you ever performed?
I used to play as a Karaoke performer for Gold Cicada, Gold Lion, SM, SSB, and Stung Sangke. And today, I am a producer of the Khmer Achievement program at the CTN TV.

> Besides working at the CTN what something else do you go?
Yes! I am also a clothes star and karaoke performer for sometimes.

> Why recently do not often you appear on the TV?
Because at the CTN’s program are developed more and more one of them is the Freshies program. There are many new generation are training on the field, so I respond to manage the programs outside studio.

> Who support you to become a famous star like today?
Of course, no one hold up me. It is my capable indeed.

> What is standard of living in your family before and after?
My family is not chanced, but I know a lot about how my star life. I like my career so much.

> Base on your experiences what are your good advices to people who want to be a presentee like you?
To be a good presenter he or she has to obey time, love work and be a patient person.

> The audiences want to know whether you have boyfriend. If not what kind of man do you want to marry in your future?
I am single. He has to be a high education and gentleman.
 
                ? Name: Phou Monypouv
                    ? Age: 23
                        ? Place of birth: Kampong Cham province
                            ? Marital status: Engage woman
                                
? Religion: Buddhism
Miss Phou Monypouv master of ceremonies for CTN TV? Height: 1.58 meters
  
 ? Weight: 46 Kilograms
        ? Sibling: 5
            ? Education: University
                ? Languages: Fair in English
                    ? Skill: Master of ceremonies
                        ? Step in art: 2004
                            ? Entertain: Visiting abroad
                                ? Desire: Good housewife

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến