Thứ Tư, 7 tháng 9, 2011

Ariel Lin to quit shooting drama series

Taiwanese actress-singer Ariel LinTaiwanese star Ariel Lin announced on Sunday that she will not be shooting any more TV dramas in near future.
The 28-year-old actress, who is currently working on idol drama I May Not Love You, explained that she had thought about reducing her workload ever since she recovered from an operation to remove a cyst in her brain in 2009.
“Playing the lead in a television series is very tough, like life in the military,” said Lin, who was worried that a heavy workload will cause a relapse, among other health problems.
“Lately, my strength isn’t what it used to be. I still like acting, but I feel that I should pursue my dreams only as far as my health permits.
“I also want to give my time over to important people [in my life],” Lin told reporters, pointing out that her priorities in life have changed a lot since she made her showbiz debut at 18.
Apart from her career plans, Lin, who is currently dating a man named Zhen Jia Yao, also revealed that she plans to have a low key wedding, away from the media spotlight.
[Source]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến